Saturday, 26 April 2008

Another week gone. Another 16 more weeks and I'll have another semester break! Seems short but its actually a long long time. 4 months! omg omg omg. Projects slowly rolling in , tutorial as per usual and training for the upcoming IVP. Cca drive coming up, introcourse to plan. Whoopies, the best period I can ever go through with everything piling up (:
And, I've failed to celebrate Shuxian's, Phyllis's, Luoer's and Pauline's birthday): The April babies, with the exception of Shuxian.( She's a March baby;p)
Anyway, I'm the happiest girl on earth and I always will be cos I have my darling Keith.I knowI can trust him cos he'll always be there for me((:
You're my addiction <3
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D